toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
The problem with 8PSK modes not decoding was fixed with the latest release of Fldigi. Download and install Fldigi 4.0.12.
73, Ron NY3J
On 11/15/2017 5:31 PM, Mike P. wrote:
Dave, I tested the Flmsg alpha-test with another
ARES member and there are problems.
The 8PSK125F and 8PSK250F op-modes do not
decode, garbage send and receive. All others
work just fine. Tks.
--- Mike Pompey, AE7XB
Port Orchard, Washington state
On 15 Nov 2017 at 12:03, Dave wrote:
At www.w1hkj.comElectronics usually stop working once the magic smoke is released.
* 64 bit MacOS build ......... flmsg-18.104.22.168.dmg
* compressed source archive .. flmsg-22.214.171.124.tar.gz
* 32 bit OS X i386 build ..... flmsg-126.96.36.199_i386.dmg
* 32 bit OS X G4 build ....... flmsg-188.8.131.52_ppc.dmg
* Windows install exe ........ flmsg-184.108.40.206_setup.exe
Includes these code changes:
* Fix to year display bug
Min Mode List
* Update list of compatible fldigi modes
73, David, W1HKJ