Re: flmsg Auto Serial Number

Sarah

Hi Dave  ~ ~

The serial number situation was generally resolved with this alpha version.  I ran 14 test messages using different types of forms and closing/opening FLMSG a couple of times.  There was one instance where FLMSG re-used a serial number then after that it proceeded to increase the number count as expected.

I've attached detailed notes of my test procedure along with a copy of the information flowing through the FLDIGI RX pane and a screen shot of the files saved during tests with the hope that gives you some useful information.

Sorry to say the auto serial numbering was the "easy" problem I encountered during two weeks of playing with test messages.  I'm still writing up an explanation for the other problem:  FLMSG occasionally failing to record a received message that was clearly received and recorded in the Rx window of FLDIGI.

73, Sarah

On 5/22/2017 7:25 AM, Dave wrote:
Please download, test and report results, re: serial number update.

Thank you.

David, W1HKJ