I don't recall whether all the forms had to be unzipped first as well or
not. All forms under the custom folder are just html forms but have a
couple of META tags in them so FLMsg will recognize and process them.
Most of the forms you get from the download link are common ones in most
EMCOMM/ ARES USA type uses so you have to maybe design your own using
one of theirs as a tutorial study so you have a custom one for your
practise or training purposes.

good luck

On 2017-03-16 09:54, Mark Dallner wrote:
I have installed FLdigi, FLmsg, FLamp & FLarq on my MacBook Air. the local ARES group has a small group that is working on getting computers and radios configured and attempting to get messages passed between us using our various setups.

I want to send a message and was looking for the forms/templates and discover the the folder is empty.

Where do I get the forms/templates for the Mac?

I have confirmed that the folder is empty by revealing the hidden folder users/markldallner/.nbems/ics/templates and seeing it empty.

So any help out there?

73

Mark
KD9EEE