Re: NBEMS bug or question

"Allison Parent" <kb1gmx@...>

Well, I downloaded and tried the Puppy Linux live CD version and
that impressed me greatly. It loaded on everything I tried it on
even an older P166/mmx with 128mb and ran very well. The FLdigi
did everything I asked of it. Runs on IBM t21 laptop very well
and I plan to try it on a slower machine to see its tolerence.

Allison

--- In NBEMSham@..., w1hkj <w1hkj@...> wrote:

The vbdigi application is resizeable to a minimum size that fits on an
800x600 screen as several other users have indicated.

Resize mouse cursors should appear when the cursor in on any edge or
corner of the main dialog. It's been a long long time since I
looked at
W98, but you should also be able to open a windows menu by clicking in
the upper left hand corner icon. One of those menu items should be
Size
as well as Move.

73, Dave W1HKJ