Re: NBEMS bug or question

"Allison Parent" <kb1gmx@...>

--- In NBEMSham@..., roger g6ckr <radio@...> wrote:

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 16:39 -0600, w1hkj wrote:
You just might be pushing the limits of antiquity Allison. What
size is
your screen? The software was designed to run on W98 through
Vista, but
you are the first to report trying this with a W95 hybrid. VB6
handles
all screen dimensions in Twips. The minimum width for the
application
is 7500 Twips. That will correspond to a different number of pixels
depending on your screen width in pixels. It has been run
successfully
on screen sizes of 1024x768 and up. Are you using something smaller
than that?

Dave, W1HKJ
Hi.
I just tested on a 500Mhz win98 laptop.
with bit of fiddling I can get what looks like a usable screen with
800x600 and the even lower screen size of 640x480.
by dragging the window about to get to the edges I manged to size it to
fit.
I then tried maximising it and that also made it fit.
I hope that is useful.
73 Roger G6CKR
Sorry no.

Minimized is 99% full screen and no resize. Maximized fills teh screen
but I expect that as normal.

What I can't do is grab a corner and shorten or make the screen
narrower at all. This is a problem as if there something on the
desktop I need I have to minimize to taskbar rather than have it at
and edge where I can pick it up.

Allison