Re: Ver 1.2 Slow transmit?

"wy7usa" <wy7usa@...>

The computer is a HP Pavilion AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
The internal soundcard driver is a Realtek AC'97
The radiointerface is a SignalinkUSB (External Soundcard USB Audio device)

I only have one version of MMVARI.ocx installed, ver. 1.0.0.6, the
same version that came with NBEMS.

I do have the MMVARI programm installed. It works fine.

In the files section, you will find a recording of RTTY and PSK31
sending the text "CQ CQ de WY7USA".

Well, I'll do anything to help (I also am a programmer, btw.), but am
out of ideas.

73

Eric / WY7USA

--- In NBEMSham@..., w1hkj <w1hkj@...> wrote:

Good morning Eric,

Your's is the first report of a "slow" sound card interface.

Would you be so kind as to provide some additional information; Make
and
model of computer, Sound card being used.

Is any other program concurrently sharing the sound card with vbdigi?

Thanks, Dave, W1HKJ