Topics

Report from VE3EAR

John Bruce McCreath

My return to Navtex monitoring, after the weekend’s WSPR activity produced
the worst report I’ve ever had, with only one station over 1,000 km. in my log!
That honour went to NMA, Miami.  There were false decodes of Charleston
and New Orleans, the rest being my local, Prescott (Wiarton tx location).

73, Bruce, VE3EAR

John Bruce McCreath

I managed to log four of my over 1,000 km. regulars overnight, so some improvement
from earlier this week.  They were Fundy, Miami, New Orleans, and Sept Isles.

73, Bruce, VE3EAR

John Bruce McCreath

The drought in loggings continues with only Miami and New Orleans, of stations
over 1,000 km., being decoded.  I’ll be away for the weekend and will return for
overnight Monday/Tuesday of next week.

73, Bruce, VE3EAR