This group is for those interested in Navtex Dxing.
We monitor long distance transmissions on both longwave and shortwave. Navtex transmissions are navigational and meteorological warnings and forecasts, as well as urgent marine safety information to ships.
We monitor transmissions on 490 and 518 khz longwave along with 4209.5 kHz shortwave. This group shares loggings, information and observe interesting propagation conditions.
- 438 Members
- 19,114 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.