This group is for those interested in Navtex Dxing.
We monitor long distance transmissions on both longwave and shortwave. Navtex transmissions are navigational and meteorological warnings and forecasts, as well as urgent marine safety information to ships.
We monitor transmissions on 490 and 518 khz longwave along with 4209.5 kHz shortwave. This group shares loggings, information and observe interesting propagation conditions.
- 357 Members
- 12,036 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]