Topics

update status, Paul and Wife....

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

This was received from Paul today via KU8F

Ted

Tried to send message to all but rejected... sent a reply to Ron and that went so I don’t understand my problem. Could you post the second status update? Thank you

Thanks to everyone for your kind emails of support. I believe God has answered our prayers. Joy was moved to acute rehab today. She is going to have a hard road to follow but with God’s help and patient medical support we are hopeful. Forgive my email responses but I am running on very little sleep at the moment. Again thanks to all my NATA friends it is reassuring to know folks are in our corner with prayers and good wishes... it means a lot at this time to our family. God bless you all

Paul - W1PEF

Greg C, KE8GC

Paul,

That is wonderful news! Tell Joy we’re all rooting for her.

73, Greg, KE8GC

Sent from Mail for Windows 10