Topics

Sunday Night NATA

Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q

Sweepstakes is covering most of the available frequencies around 7185. I will open the net for notification purposes, but I see no way that we can sustain a net even if an open frequency can be found. If anyone wants to take the net, I will yield.

73s Jeff
AF2Q

Jeremy, KD2DMR

Were doing 80 meters soon as we can find a home fhz 3830 would be nice but we will hunt on

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019, 5:46 PM Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q via Groups.Io <gehlj98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Sweepstakes is covering most of the available frequencies around 7185. I will open the net for notification purposes, but I see no way that we can sustain a net even if an open frequency can be found. If anyone wants to take the net, I will yield.

73s Jeff
AF2Q

Jim Duncan, KU0G

I would strongly encourage you to avoid 3830 – 3845 at all costs. This is where the guys that used to give us so much trouble on 7185 hang out in the evenings.

73 de Jim, KU0G

--

Jeff Carrier, K0JSC <k0jsc.jeff@...>

Yep, best to not poke the bear!