Topics

Sadness in NH

Paul, W1PEF

Dear NATA friends,
As some of you know my wife had neurosurgery on Monday. However the surgery did not go as planned but the surgeon was able to reduce the pressure on the brain. However Joy did have a stroke and has been in ICU since her surgery. Please keep us in your prayers. It may be some time before I can return to NATA but I will think of all of you often.
Paul - W1PEF 

msgscuba1

Absolutely.
K3MSG

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

-------- Original Message --------
On Sep 12, 2019, 19:54, Paul, W1PEF via Groups.Io < w1pef@...> wrote:

Dear NATA friends,
As some of you know my wife had neurosurgery on Monday. However the surgery did not go as planned but the surgeon was able to reduce the pressure on the brain. However Joy did have a stroke and has been in ICU since her surgery. Please keep us in your prayers. It may be some time before I can return to NATA but I will think of all of you often.
Paul - W1PEF 

Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q

Paul,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jeff, AF2Q 

On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:54 PM, Paul, W1PEF via Groups.Io <w1pef@...> wrote:

Dear NATA friends,
Paul - W1PEF 

Ed Edison

So sorry Paul

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019, 6:55 PM Paul, W1PEF via Groups.Io <w1pef=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dear NATA friends,
Paul - W1PEF 

Homer, ND8F

Mr Paul
You both will be in my prayers my friend.
Homer
ND8F

On Friday, September 13, 2019, 12:41:20 AM UTC, Ed Edison <ki4ytv@...> wrote:

So sorry Paul

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019, 6:55 PM Paul, W1PEF via Groups.Io <w1pef=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dear NATA friends,
Paul - W1PEF 

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

Paul, so sorry to hear of this, and you will be in our prayers and thoughts continually.

Ted.KU8F

Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:08 PM
To: nata@groups.io
Subject: Re: [NATA] Sadness in NH

So sorry Paul

Dear NATA friends,

Paul - W1PEF 

Cono DelROSSO

Paul,

I pray for her speedy recovery. My wife Irene and I will say a prayer together for both you and her.

--
Cono
W2ZMZ

Greg C, KE8GC

Dear Paul,

So sorry to hear. We’re all with you always.

Greg, KE8GC

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 7:58 AM

Paul, so sorry to hear of this, and you will be in our prayers and thoughts continually.

Ted.KU8F

Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:08 PM

So sorry Paul

Dear NATA friends,

Paul - W1PEF 

Jim Patrtzi, KA3GKG

Paul,
Prayers to you and your wife.
God Bless,
Jim
KA3GKG

Ron, W4UDB

We are all in for your wife's recovery, If at anytime there is anything you need help with just contact me. Always more than willing.

Ron

Ron Gregoire
W4UDB
rongregoire@...
336-247-0283

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 7:55 PM Paul, W1PEF via Groups.Io <w1pef=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dear NATA friends,
Paul - W1PEF 

Paul, W1PEF

Thank you Ron for your kind thoughts and prayers

On Sep 14, 2019, at 6:34 PM, Ron, W4UDB <rongregoire@...> wrote:

We are all in for your wife's recovery, If at anytime there is anything you need help with just contact me. Always more than willing.

Ron

Ron Gregoire
W4UDB
rongregoire@...
336-247-0283

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 7:55 PM Paul, W1PEF via Groups.Io <w1pef=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dear NATA friends,
Paul - W1PEF 

Chris

Paul - my prayers to you and your wife.  God Bless.

Roger - WV8VRC