Topics

Net Coverage 5/4/19

Joe W., KC0CC
 

I will be out of town 5/4. I will need coverage.

Thanks 

Joe
KCØCC

Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q
 

I will trade you 5/4 for 6/2.


On Apr 28, 2019, at 7:49 PM, Joe W., KC0CC <jwussler@...> wrote:

I will be out of town 5/4. I will need coverage.

Thanks 

Joe
KCØCC

Joe W., KC0CC
 

I can do that Jeff. Just remind me the week before.


Thanks




On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 8:45 AM Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q via Groups.Io <gehlj98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I will trade you 5/4 for 6/2.


On Apr 28, 2019, at 7:49 PM, Joe W., KC0CC <jwussler@...> wrote:

I will be out of town 5/4. I will need coverage.

Thanks 

Joe
KCØCC

Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q
 

I will -  Thanks Joe



On Apr 29, 2019, at 9:56 AM, Joe W., KC0CC <jwussler@...> wrote:

I can do that Jeff. Just remind me the week before.


Thanks




On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 8:45 AM Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q via Groups.Io <gehlj98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I will trade you 5/4 for 6/2.


On Apr 28, 2019, at 7:49 PM, Joe W., KC0CC <jwussler@...> wrote:

I will be out of town 5/4. I will need coverage.

Thanks 

Joe
KCØCC

Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q
 

Joe,

Just a reminder that you are covering my Sunday net this week.  

73s,

Jeff AF2Q


On Apr 29, 2019, at 10:42 AM, Jeffrey Gehl <gehlj98@...> wrote:

I will -  Thanks Joe



On Apr 29, 2019, at 9:56 AM, Joe W., KC0CC <jwussler@...> wrote:

I can do that Jeff. Just remind me the week before.


Thanks




On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 8:45 AM Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q via Groups.Io <gehlj98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I will trade you 5/4 for 6/2.


On Apr 28, 2019, at 7:49 PM, Joe W., KC0CC <jwussler@...> wrote:

I will be out of town 5/4. I will need coverage.

Thanks 

Joe
KCØCC

Joe W., KC0CC
 

Got it

Thanks!

joe