Topics

net control

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

Interested in Net Control for NATA.   We need volunteers.   Short term, we need someone

To take next Saturday the 18th.   Paul W1PEF filled in last night, had a great net.

Long term, we need several new net controllers,  if you want to train, let me know we will

Get you prepared and on the list.

Ted KU8F

George Shorter, KN4JEE

Let me think on it. My station is not that great. Running a ts-140 100 watts on an end fed long wire for antenna.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 8:08 AM Ted Hadfield, KU8F <Hadfieldjt@...> wrote:

Interested in Net Control for NATA.   We need volunteers.   Short term, we need someone

To take next Saturday the 18th.   Paul W1PEF filled in last night, had a great net.

Long term, we need several new net controllers,  if you want to train, let me know we will

Get you prepared and on the list.

Ted KU8F

Larry, K1DXO

What day

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020, 8:08 AM Ted Hadfield, KU8F <Hadfieldjt@...> wrote:

Interested in Net Control for NATA.   We need volunteers.   Short term, we need someone

To take next Saturday the 18th.   Paul W1PEF filled in last night, had a great net.

Long term, we need several new net controllers,  if you want to train, let me know we will

Get you prepared and on the list.

Ted KU8F

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

K1DXO, Larry  and KN4JEE, George   and others:

Thanks for your interest, and  although we prefer volunteers that have been associated with our

Nets for some time, prefer months of check ins and taking part with our nets, we get current Net controllers who want some time off, and occasionally those who need to step away for longer periods, and or resign.

We also have those net controllers who would be willing to give up their time to new

individuals that would like to take a regular weeknight net.

So, please ask any controller during a net, to do relay and or assist in some form or another, to help,  and if they can hear you well enough they will be glad for your assistance.

Once you have made yourselves known to the net, and have been participating via

Regular relays,  and would like to move on up, just let us know.  We will work with

You in your desire to become a net controller.  And, those others who have been helping

with relays, and have been on board for a longer term,  let us know if we can assist

you in becoming a net controller.

Ted,  KU8F

Interested in Net Control for NATA.   We need volunteers.   Short term, we need someone

To take next Saturday the 18th.   Paul W1PEF filled in last night, had a great net.

Long term, we need several new net controllers,  if you want to train, let me know we will

Get you prepared and on the list.

Ted KU8F

Larry, K1DXO

if u need someone to fill in i am game to learn

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 5:52 PM Ted Hadfield, KU8F <Hadfieldjt@...> wrote:

[...]

"Dail", KK4MGJ

I have not been certified for NATA but I am for OMISS, I can do it if needed

Dail Reed KK4MGJ

438 Hwy 258 N

Snow Hill NC 28580

910-599-1911

Interested in Net Control for NATA.   We need volunteers.   Short term, we need someone

To take next Saturday the 18th.   Paul W1PEF filled in last night, had a great net.

Long term, we need several new net controllers,  if you want to train, let me know we will

Get you prepared and on the list.

Ted KU8F

Lisa Neuscheler

Ted, I can pick up Saturday night this week. There’s a big contest on, but I’ll try. - Lisa Kc1yl

On Jan 12, 2020, at 6:15 PM, Larry, K1DXO <pvtace1384@...> wrote:

[...]

Ok Lisa you got it Sat. Jan 18th.

Dail, KK4MGJ  well keep you in mind , and tag you sometime when we need you, so

I had sent some instructions  to you separately.