Topics

Need coverage for tonight‘s net

Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q

Hi,

Could someone please cover the net for this evening? I am stuck in bumper to bumper traffic with the weather and would probably be very late to start the net.

Regards,

Jeff, AF2Q

Ed Edison

I can

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019, 3:53 PM Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q via Groups.Io <gehlj98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

Could someone please cover the net for this evening? I am stuck in bumper to bumper traffic with the weather and would probably be very late to start the net.

Regards,

Jeff, AF2Q

Lisa Neuscheler

Got it, Ed? I can cover if you can’t. - Lisa Kc1yl 

On Aug 23, 2019, at 5:01 PM, Ed Edison <ki4ytv@...> wrote:

I can

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019, 3:53 PM Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q via Groups.Io <gehlj98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

Regards,

Jeff, AF2Q

Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q

Thanks Ed, just walked in the door 😒

On Aug 23, 2019, at 5:34 PM, Lisa Neuscheler via Groups.Io <kc1yl@...> wrote:

Got it, Ed? I can cover if you can’t. - Lisa Kc1yl 

On Aug 23, 2019, at 5:01 PM, Ed Edison <ki4ytv@...> wrote:

I can

Hi,

Regards,

Jeff, AF2Q

Ed Edison

No problem

Hi,

Regards,

Jeff, AF2Q