Topics

Need coverage for tonight‘s net

Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q

Hi,

Could someone please cover the net for this evening? I am stuck in bumper to bumper traffic with the weather and would probably be very late to start the net.

Regards,

Jeff, AF2Q

Ed Edison

I can

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019, 3:53 PM Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q via Groups.Io <gehlj98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

Could someone please cover the net for this evening? I am stuck in bumper to bumper traffic with the weather and would probably be very late to start the net.

Regards,

Jeff, AF2Q

Lisa Neuscheler

Got it, Ed? I can cover if you can’t. - Lisa Kc1yl

On Aug 23, 2019, at 5:01 PM, Ed Edison <ki4ytv@...> wrote:

I can

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019, 3:53 PM Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q via Groups.Io <gehlj98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

Could someone please cover the net for this evening? I am stuck in bumper to bumper traffic with the weather and would probably be very late to start the net.

Regards,

Jeff, AF2Q

Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q

Thanks Ed, just walked in the door 😒

On Aug 23, 2019, at 5:34 PM, Lisa Neuscheler via Groups.Io <kc1yl@...> wrote:

Got it, Ed? I can cover if you can’t. - Lisa Kc1yl

On Aug 23, 2019, at 5:01 PM, Ed Edison <ki4ytv@...> wrote:

I can

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019, 3:53 PM Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q via Groups.Io <gehlj98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

Could someone please cover the net for this evening? I am stuck in bumper to bumper traffic with the weather and would probably be very late to start the net.

Regards,

Jeff, AF2Q

Ed Edison

No problem