Topics

Monday Night 01-20-20

Cono W2ZMZ

Hello everyone, if someone wants to pickup the net tonight please take it. I have family obligations today but after this week my family life should return to normal but what’s normal. Driving 200 miles to drop off my grandson is not what I want to do today but that’s what we do as fathers for our children. When does it end.  I mean this boy my grandson is with me everyday he even goes to school up here and now the mother wants him home with her. It’s a sad day for me.. Thanks for all your help!

73
--
Cono
W2ZMZ

Lisa Neuscheler

Cono, I can take tonight. Could you do my net tuesday, tomorrow? - Lisa kc1yl

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Monday, January 20, 2020, 04:37:18 PM EST, Cono W2ZMZ via Groups.Io <conodel@...> wrote:

Hello everyone, if someone wants to pickup the net tonight please take it. I have family obligations today but after this week my family life should return to normal but what’s normal. Driving 200 miles to drop off my grandson is not what I want to do today but that’s what we do as fathers for our children. When does it end.  I mean this boy my grandson is with me everyday he even goes to school up here and now the mother wants him home with her. It’s a sad day for me.. Thanks for all your help!

73
--
Cono
W2ZMZ

Cono W2ZMZ

Thank you Lisa. If you need me to fill in for you just text me. 201-300-7918 anyone for that matter.
--
Cono
W2ZMZ

Cono W2ZMZ

Yes I will do your tonight's net Lisa.. Thanks again.. I don't know why I get such a lag in response from this group but anyway..

73

--
Cono
W2ZMZ