Topics

Friday

Ed Edison

Who is NCS tonight ? What's on 2nd. I don't know's on 3rd

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019, 7:40 PM Ed Edison via Groups.Io <ki4ytv=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
No problem

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019, 3:53 PM Jeffrey Gehl, AF2Q via Groups.Io <gehlj98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

Could someone please cover the net for this evening? I am stuck in bumper to bumper traffic with the weather and would probably be very late to start the net.

Regards,

Jeff, AF2Q

Lisa Neuscheler

I thought it was Jeff, AF2Q. These messages are for last Friday the 23. Thunderstorms here. I’m unplugged for now. - Lisa Kc1yl