From: Carrie Krueger
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 3:24 PM
To: OMISS NET MAIL; <ncs@...>
Subject: [ncs] Important updates

Good afternoon to all,

As most of you know, our OMISS 40M net is now starting our check ins at 0100 for the winter months.  We have worked with NATA net for years with this arrangement. We will resume check ins at 0030 when daylight saving changes in the spring.

The 3rd Quarter Omissile has been released, it is available on the website.  Our Editor is always looking for submissions, please email him at editor@...

Our November Board Meeting has been rescheduled for November 17th, 2019 at 7pm central (0100 Zulu 11/18/19) The instructions for attending are included below.  When joining the meeting, we ask that you identify with your call sign and name.

OMISS BOD is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: My Meeting
Time: Nov 17, 2019 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/182866060

Meeting ID: 182 866 060

One tap mobile
+19292056099,,182866060# US (New York)
+16699006833,,182866060# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 182 866 060
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ayNZrw5WG

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.  IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE MEETING AND WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THE AGENDA IN ADVANCE, PLEASE EMAIL w9fml8420@... AND A COPY WILL PROVIDED TO YOU.

73,

OMISS BOD

Cono W2ZMZ

Hi Ted,

Can you elaborate a little more. I need to know how NetLogger is wrong? is it wrong by 15, 30 or 60 minutes.. And
From my understanding since I live in the east and some of us do, I like to get everything explained to me like a child, I start the Net at 6PM and end it at 8PM then hand it over to OMISS . . Now if that is wrong please let us know.

Thanks,
--
Cono
W2ZMZ

Ed Edison

That's right, Cono

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 9:25 AM Cono DelROSSO via Groups.Io <conodel=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Ted,

Can you elaborate a little more. I need to know how NetLogger is wrong? is it wrong by 15, 30 or 60 minutes.. And
From my understanding since I live in the east and some of us do, I like to get everything explained to me like a child, I start the Net at 6PM and end it at 8PM then hand it over to OMISS . . Now if that is wrong please let us know.

Thanks,
--
Cono
W2ZMZ

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

my bad Ed.   the netlogger program had already been fixed.   it is correct.

ted

Can you elaborate a little more. I need to know how NetLogger is wrong? is it wrong by 15, 30 or 60 minutes.. And
From my understanding since I live in the east and some of us do, I like to get everything explained to me like a child, I start the Net at 6PM and end it at 8PM then hand it over to OMISS . . Now if that is wrong please let us know.

Thanks,
--
Cono
W2ZMZ

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

Sorry Cono,  there is nothing wrong with the netlogger time,  it had already been fixed.

ted

Can you elaborate a little more. I need to know how NetLogger is wrong? is it wrong by 15, 30 or 60 minutes.. And
From my understanding since I live in the east and some of us do, I like to get everything explained to me like a child, I start the Net at 6PM and end it at 8PM then hand it over to OMISS . . Now if that is wrong please let us know.

Thanks,
--
Cono