Topics

40m Coverage 10/26

Joe W., KC0CC

All,

I have a prior commitment Saturday. I need coverage. I will be willing to trade with someone next week.

Thanks

Joe KCØCC

Joel, KN4EWI

Just a note on this weekend. The CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB occurs over 48 hours from 0000Z, Oct 26 to 2359Z, Oct 27. This is the single largest SSB contest in the world by far with over 38,000 participants globally. 8,528 participants actually submitted a log in 2018. No one will likely ever be able to hold a regional net in the premium portions of the non-WARC bands until 9PM eastern time on Sunday. Brace yourselves for the mayhem!

Ed Edison

That just makes me want to take it more

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019, 6:07 PM Joel, KN4EWI <joelwperry@...> wrote:
Just a note on this weekend. The CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB occurs over 48 hours from 0000Z, Oct 26 to 2359Z, Oct 27. This is the single largest SSB contest in the world by far with over 38,000 participants globally. 8,528 participants actually submitted a log in 2018. No one will likely ever be able to hold a regional net in the premium portions of the non-WARC bands until 9PM eastern time on Sunday. Brace yourselves for the mayhem!

Lisa Neuscheler

Joe, I can take Saturday. Can you take my Tuesday 11/29? - Lisa Kc1yl

On Oct 21, 2019, at 7:07 PM, Joel, KN4EWI <joelwperry@...> wrote:

Just a note on this weekend. The CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB occurs over 48 hours from 0000Z, Oct 26 to 2359Z, Oct 27. This is the single largest SSB contest in the world by far with over 38,000 participants globally. 8,528 participants actually submitted a log in 2018. No one will likely ever be able to hold a regional net in the premium portions of the non-WARC bands until 9PM eastern time on Sunday. Brace yourselves for the mayhem!

Joe W., KC0CC

That works for me Lisa.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 7:49 PM Lisa Neuscheler via Groups.Io <kc1yl=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Joe, I can take Saturday. Can you take my Tuesday 11/29? - Lisa Kc1yl

On Oct 21, 2019, at 7:07 PM, Joel, KN4EWI <joelwperry@...> wrote:

Just a note on this weekend. The CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB occurs over 48 hours from 0000Z, Oct 26 to 2359Z, Oct 27. This is the single largest SSB contest in the world by far with over 38,000 participants globally. 8,528 participants actually submitted a log in 2018. No one will likely ever be able to hold a regional net in the premium portions of the non-WARC bands until 9PM eastern time on Sunday. Brace yourselves for the mayhem!

Cono W2ZMZ

Joel, It will be entertaining that's for sure..

--
Cono
W2ZMZ