Topics

20m nets till end of year

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

Anyone (NCS) want to run a 20m net, let me know,   o/a 14250  14.345  where no other nets are posted daily around 18:00 to 20:00 utc.  Weekday or weekend.  Just till new years day.

CONO can you do some?    With your antennas that are still working>??

We just need to make a quick schedule.

Ted  KU8F

Homer, ND8F

Would like to help out Mr Ted, but am not trained on the new logger !!~~
Homer
ND8F

On Saturday, December 21, 2019, 10:35:40 PM UTC, Ted Hadfield, KU8F <hadfieldjt@...> wrote:

Anyone (NCS) want to run a 20m net, let me know,   o/a 14250  14.345  where no other nets are posted daily around 18:00 to 20:00 utc.  Weekday or weekend.  Just till new years day.

CONO can you do some?    With your antennas that are still working>??

We just need to make a quick schedule.

Ted  KU8F

Jim Duncan, KU0G

New logger? Thought Ted had converted us over to NetLogger…

73 Mr. Homer, de Jim, KU0G

P.S. My HF rig’s TX is a max of 2 watts out. Awaiting fund to replace the final board in the TS-780SAT…

Would like to help out Mr Ted, but am not trained on the new logger !!~~

Homer

ND8F

On Saturday, December 21, 2019, 10:35:40 PM UTC, Ted Hadfield, KU8F <hadfieldjt@...> wrote:

Anyone (NCS) want to run a 20m net, let me know,   o/a 14250  14.345  where no other nets are posted daily around 18:00 to 20:00 utc.  Weekday or weekend.  Just till new years day.

CONO can you do some?    With your antennas that are still working>??

We just need to make a quick schedule.

Ted  KU8F

D.J. N4RRR

I  would Offer but family & kids are in town for Xmass week.

D.J.
N4RRR

On Sunday, December 22, 2019, 8:35:38 AM GMT+10, Ted Hadfield, KU8F <hadfieldjt@...> wrote:

Anyone (NCS) want to run a 20m net, let me know,   o/a 14250  14.345  where no other nets are posted daily around 18:00 to 20:00 utc.  Weekday or weekend.  Just till new years day.

CONO can you do some?    With your antennas that are still working>??

We just need to make a quick schedule.

Ted  KU8F

Jeremy, KD2DMR

hi homer and yes i have 20 good here any two of the four corners can run that KD@DMR

and brandin says hes got 20 when he gets back to alaska

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 5:35 PM Ted Hadfield, KU8F <Hadfieldjt@...> wrote:

Anyone (NCS) want to run a 20m net, let me know,   o/a 14250  14.345  where no other nets are posted daily around 18:00 to 20:00 utc.  Weekday or weekend.  Just till new years day.

CONO can you do some?    With your antennas that are still working>??

We just need to make a quick schedule.

Ted  KU8F

Paul, W1PEF

Ted
Sorry I can’t help right now. Too many doctor appointments for Joy still happening. Hoping my schedule gets lighter in February.

Happy holidays
Paul - W1PEF

On Dec 21, 2019, at 5:35 PM, Ted Hadfield, KU8F <Hadfieldjt@...> wrote:

Anyone (NCS) want to run a 20m net, let me know,   o/a 14250  14.345  where no other nets are posted daily around 18:00 to 20:00 utc.  Weekday or weekend.  Just till new years day.

CONO can you do some?    With your antennas that are still working>??

We just need to make a quick schedule.

Ted  KU8F

Ed Edison

My schedule is up in the air right now this time of yr. But I could do a fill in or 2 short notice

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019, 7:22 PM Paul, W1PEF <w1pef@...> wrote:
Ted
Sorry I can’t help right now. Too many doctor appointments for Joy still happening. Hoping my schedule gets lighter in February.

Happy holidays
Paul - W1PEF

On Dec 21, 2019, at 5:35 PM, Ted Hadfield, KU8F <Hadfieldjt@...> wrote:

Anyone (NCS) want to run a 20m net, let me know,   o/a 14250  14.345  where no other nets are posted daily around 18:00 to 20:00 utc.  Weekday or weekend.  Just till new years day.

CONO can you do some?    With your antennas that are still working>??

We just need to make a quick schedule.

Ted  KU8F

Cono W2ZMZ

Hello Ted, Happy Holidays. I’m doing repairs today and I’m almost back to normal. I won’t have a vertical until I can rent a boom but that won’t happen until January if the weather breaks. I’d love to run a 20m Net because nothing is else is going on. I can’t do Christmas Day but I’m good every other day from now until New Years.

--
Cono
W2ZMZ

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

Cono…. Can you do today?

Regarding 20m Net   I just suggested we run this until Jan 1.   And I believe we should start a

Little earlier, perhaps at 17:00 and run until 18:30 or 19:00 as OMISS also has a 20m net starting at 19:00 ck ins at 18:30 for them.  The band begins to fade early in the after noon .

How about we attempt one each day this week  at 17:00 on or about 14.280 – 85.

Homer, and net controllers, you know about netlogger, just be sure to use 3.7.1 version, and set your profile to NATA and download the latest profile.   Call it the net 20m Nata Net, and go for it

Begin ckins at 16:45 or so.    Start net at 17:00 or 17:15.    Our preamble is available on Netlogger.info.   I can do Christmas Eve,  working today, but will ck nduring lunch.

Ted KU8F

Hello Ted, Happy Holidays. I’m doing repairs today and I’m almost back to normal. I won’t have a vertical until I can rent a boom but that won’t happen until January if the weather breaks. I’d love to run a 20m Net because nothing is else is going on. I can’t do Christmas Day but I’m good every other day from now until New Years.

--
Cono
W2ZMZ

Cono W2ZMZ