net controls

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

Assigned net controllers   please please  update your NATA profile everytime you start up a net.  Too many days go by where new sign ins show as (no club profile) even after signing in daily for a week or more.

Click function   click update profile

Thanks    its greatly appreciated  honestly.   Many ”members”l or regular check ins,  don’t want to appear as NEW night after night.

I update the profile each and every evening after the nets are finished, so that new-commers are added into the profile.

(no club profile)  should not appear for ANYONE who has checked into our nets at least once.

Ted

Join nata@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.