Club Call NA0TA

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

with verbal approval of NA0TA Jim Duncan KU0G   we will use the call during the remainder of the month of December 2019
to finalize our celebration of 10th year of Nata Net, that began in January.

All contacts made to NA0TA during January and December will receive a nice commemerative certificate celebrating our 10th year.
Some of you have waited all year long, apologies, we will have you covered.

Net Controls please log NA0TA as your combo station during each of your nets, show the station portable in your state.
No lotw or eqsl or qrz, but those wishing certificates send a log to KU8F email to hadfieldjt@... where and when you worked NA0TA.

Join nata@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.