80 Meter net

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

Schedule for 80 meter net this winter.   Our 40 meter net schedule remains the same.

Brandin is a former Alaskan, located in Caribou Maine.

Hello Ted,

We ran the 80m net over this past weekend and it has taken off quite well.  I think the best place to have it may be the upper end of the band.  I am hoping I can get input from others and see what is going to work.  I will run it on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays through the winter.  We will start taking checkins around 6:30pm Eastern Time and begin running the list at 7:00pm Eastern Time.

It looks like we can do a good two hour net when all is said and done.  Despite the QRM from some places it seems to be doing quite well.  We will keep driving on and see where it goes.  Thanks again for letting me do this and look forward to watching it grow through the winter.

73,

Brandin S. Hess - WB1BR

Chairman, Anchorage ARC VEC

Join nata@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.