From: Carrie Krueger
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 3:24 PM
To: OMISS NET MAIL; <ncs@...>
Subject: [ncs] Important updates

Good afternoon to all,

As most of you know, our OMISS 40M net is now starting our check ins at 0100 for the winter months.  We have worked with NATA net for years with this arrangement. We will resume check ins at 0030 when daylight saving changes in the spring.

The 3rd Quarter Omissile has been released, it is available on the website.  Our Editor is always looking for submissions, please email him at editor@...

Our November Board Meeting has been rescheduled for November 17th, 2019 at 7pm central (0100 Zulu 11/18/19) The instructions for attending are included below.  When joining the meeting, we ask that you identify with your call sign and name.

OMISS BOD is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: My Meeting
Time: Nov 17, 2019 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/182866060

Meeting ID: 182 866 060

One tap mobile