W1PEF

Ted Hadfield, KU8F

Heard from Paul last night: copied and pasted his message:

Joy was released from acute rehab and has returned home. I’m busier than a one arm paper hanger. (smile) Joy is now getting in home physical therapy along with occupational therapy.  We had 2 eye dr. visits and so far no eye issues so vision problem is neurological.  We see surgeon in mid October after additional CAT scans. We are hopeful the cyst is shrinking but won’t know until the October appointment.  I’m hoping after that I can get back on the air a couple times a week. Please tell everyone thank you for their prayers and I miss everyone on NATA.

VIA Ted (KU8F)

Join nata@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.