Topics

errors of "error" models

#54 : [TheLeastVNA] Code with an Application to [NanoVNA]

Hello,

Allow us, please, to inform you that, as we promised it, we just
uploaded the /F/L/O/S/S [TheLeastVNA] at:

https://www.op4.eu/code/TheLeastVNA.c.gza.2019.mit.txt

The simple contents of lines from 450 and 780 are the
needed statements for any appropriate language, as we
mentioned at:

#52 : Update : The compact SLO formula for [AnyVNA]
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5100
17.October.2019

This code is ready to run under the latest version of
BBCWDEMO.EXE downloadable from:

http://www.bbcbasic.co.uk/bbcwin/download.html

The example input data and their results are for the sample
frequency of f = ~405 MHz of [NanoVNA], and, as it is easily
verified by inspection, they define the RED points for the
measurements of ( s, l, o, g ) in the figures mentioned at:

https://acomelectronics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1311#p1311

#51: the full final report 1 with contiguous full online images is here:
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5063

as well as those for Z = ( R , X) mentioned at:

30 : our final report 1 - 6 October 2019
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/4179

that is at:

https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/r.ref2007box.blue.vna.red.nanovna.c.gza.cc.by.4.0.png
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/x.ref2007box.blue.vna.red.nanovna.c.gza.cc.by.4.0.png

Sincerely,

gin&pez@arg

54#

Dr. David Kirkby from Kirkby Microwave Ltd <drkirkby@...>

#51: the full final report 1 with contiguous full online images is here:

https://acomelectronics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1311#p1311

51#

I tried to follow what you consider is your “report”, but it has a *very*
different style to any report I have seen written by students or
professional. I would expect to see any professional report as s PDF or
similar file that could be printed out and read. Instead you expect people
to keep clicking various links.

It is normal practice to have labels on the axes of graphs, but one has to
guess what the axes mean in your “report”. I assume that the x-axis is
frequency in MHz, but I have no idea what the y-axis is. Sometimes there
are multiple lines on the same graph. They be of different different
colours or dashed, but the reader has to guess what the various lines are.

I downloaded your Fortran some weeks ago. There is no makefile and no
comments in the source code. It would not compile with my Fortran compiler.

Gary seems to be hanging in there, but I have personally given up trying to
follow your material. If you ever manage to write this up in the format of
a convention report or scientific paper, please let me know.

Dave

--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United
Kingdom

#55 : just because this is research in progress : #55
@Dr. David Kirkby from Kirkby Microwave Ltd
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5150

#56 : our [OPEN] ~ [SHORT] 'standards' in our [NanoVNA] and our [VNA]

Hello,

Allow us, please, to present our comparative results for the indications or
readings taken with our [OPEN] and [SHORT] 'standards' as they were
measured on the same Reference Plane * with our [NanoVNA] and our
[VNA], which have as follows:

I/II
Measurements with [VNA] : BLUE = [SHORT], CYAN = [OPEN]

[Magnitude] vs [Frequency] in Antilog vs MHz:
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/SHO-OPE=Mag_sho=BLU.ope=CYA.c.gsa.cc.by.4.2019.png

[Argument] vs [Frequency] in Degree vs MHz:
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/SHO-OPE=Arg_sho=BLU.ope=CYA.c.gsa.cc.by.4.2019.png

II/II
Measurements with [NanoVNA] : RED = [SHORT], MAGENTA = [OPEN]

[Magnitude] vs [Frequency] in Antilog vs MHz:
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/SHO-OPE=Mag_sho=RED.ope=MAG.c.gsa.cc.by.4.2019.png

[Argument] vs [Frequency] in Degree vs MHz:
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/SHO-OPE=Arg_sho=RED.ope=MAG.c.gsa.cc.by.4.2019.png

and take into account, please, that both instruments have the
"same" Characteristic Impedance only because they were named
by their manufacturers with the same Nominal Value of 50 OHM.

* #50 : The Full Final Report 1 :
Nominal Values Zinp = ( Rinp , Xinp )
of our Standard [ref2007box], in terms of
frequency, using [NanoVNA] and [VNA]
[NanoVNA] ~ [VNA] Comparison
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5061

Sincerely,

gin&pez@arg

56#

#55 : just because this is research in progress : #55

Many people report work that’s in progress, but report it in a way others
can at least see what is the aims of the work. The title should give some
indication of what the work is about, but even your title is confusing.

I just did a search for “amplifier work in progress” Here are the first two
links I found. I did not read any more than the first paragraph of each,
but they are at least presented in a way that others can follow.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/articles/amplifier-theory-tutorial-work-in-progress.473/

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/245032-progress-leach-based-amplifier.html

despite they are a work in progress.

Here is a description for children on how to make graphs. We see a title on
the graph, the x axis is the year, the y-axes is the population.

https://www.dummies.com/education/math/pre-algebra/the-basics-of-line-graphs/

I don’t know at what age graphs are taught to children in the UK, but I am
sure by the age of 14, children would know that you need to put labels on
the axes! It is such a basic thing, yet you don’t even label the axes!

When I write software, even if just for my own use, I will put at least
some comments in the code.

Have you considered putting your work onto a webpage, that people could
read and understand without clicking links?

Have you considered writing it like a basic scientific report?

https://www.waikato.ac.nz/library/study/guides/write-scientific-reports

Earlier I wrote that I would try to correct the English if you could write
the work in an understandable way. That offer still stands.

Dave.

#57 : ann : [LeastVNA] ~ [NanoVNA] later today 57#

#58 : [LeastVNA] ~ [NanoVNA] : Full Final Report 1 : Data and Plots

#57 : ann : [LeastVNA] ~ [NanoVNA] later today 57# - 18 October 2019
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5159

Hello,

Allow us, please, to present the Data and Plots of Full Final Report 1,
as follows - the filenames explain their contents:

Data from our [NanoVNA] - Real , Imaginary :

https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/f-NanoVNA.c.gza.cc.by.4.2019.txt
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/s-NanoVNA.c.gza.cc.by.4.2019.txt
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/l-NanoVNA.c.gza.cc.by.4.2019.txt
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/o-NanoVNA.c.gza.cc.by.4.2019.txt
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/g-NanoVNA.c.gza.cc.by.4.2019.txt
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/G-NanoVNA-c.gza.cc.by.4.2019.txt

Data from our [LeastVNA] and our [NanoVNA] for Plotting
- f in MHz - [LeastVNA] Real - Imaginary - [NanoVNA] Real - Imaginary -

https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/G_fMHz-LeastVNA_R-X-NanoVNA_R-X.c.gza.cc.by.4.2019.txt

Plots
[LeastVNA] = BLUE - [NanoVNA] = RED:

Real:
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/Re_G_LeastVNA-BLU.NanoVNA-RED.c.gza.cc.by.4.2019.png

Imaginary:
https://www.op4.eu/code/ref2007box/Im_G_LeastVNA-BLU.NanoVNA-RED.c.gza.cc.by.4.2019.png

- This is the End of The Full Final Report 1 -

#50 : The Full Final Report 1 :
Nominal Values Zinp = ( Rinp , Xinp )
of our Standard [ref2007box], in terms of
frequency, using [NanoVNA] and [VNA]
[NanoVNA] ~ [VNA] Comparison
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5061

Sincerely,

gin&pez@arg

58#

Gary O'Neil

gin&pez@arg

Let me start by first informing you that I have successfully ran your BBC Basic Program, seeded with the raw data from my NanoVNA; and your program yields results that are consistent with the "corrected" results of my NanoVNA. This test was conducted using a 7 foot (2.134 m) length of RG-58 coaxial cable terminated in a 3.3 ohm carbon film resistor as the DUT (g in your program). The test was performed at a frequency range of 1 to 6 MHz in 50 KHz steps to minimize test hardware parasitic influences from contaminating the calculations. I am now satisfied that I am following your work. I must inform you however; that you haven't made this an easy exercise FACUPOV. :-)

The tasks performed today required that I download and install Putty; identify, download, and install an appropriate version of the NanoVNA software for which the Console Command File is valid; perform the 4 required scans; port the results of each scan into a spreadsheet; perform the compact formula (https://www.op4.eu/code/G-mini.c.gza.cc.by.4.0.2019.png) calculations; plot the results; hypothesize the results were incomplete; Install the BBC BASIC Interpreter; load your BASIC source listing; load in sample data from my scan results; verify the results were in agreement with my corrected NanoVNA measurements; load in another sample data set from my scan results to confirm the first results were not a consequence of serendipity; compare your compact formula with the BBC BASIC source listing to ascertain where they failed to be in agreement; and finally discover that the compact formula is only a subset of your overall solution.

FACUPOV, the journey to this point has not been FACUPOV.

The exercises performed today further confirms that your BBC BASIC program could (should) be readily expanded to:
1) read the 4 appropriately named measurement files, or optionally, read a single file of the three SOL measurements, and an independent file of DUT measurements and;
2) output a computed results file of length equal to the number of data points provided at the input.

As an interim personal aid, my spreadsheet version is far enough along to be worth expanding to include the remainder of your equations and this will satisfy my near term need.

I first attempted to perform today's tasks by entering your compact formula (https://www.op4.eu/code/G-mini.c.gza.cc.by.4.0.2019.png) into a spreadsheet in an effort to verify my understanding of your project. This effort was unsuccessful until I compared it to the BBC BASIC source listing. That effort led me to the discovery that the compact formula is in agreement with the BBC BASIC source, but an incomplete solution overall. A closer look at the BBC BASIC source reveals that I have yet to confirm the full set of equations published previously, corrected by the now revised compact formula (https://www.op4.eu/code/G-mini.c.gza.cc.by.4.0.2019.png).

To verify the BBC BASIC source, required that I painfully entered individual test data points at the frequency endpoints of my NanoVNA measurements, then perform a calibration and sweep of my DUT on my NanoVNA to facilitate comparing the corrected measurements. Of course; I am not about to do this for all 101 data points and plot the results across any significant bandwidth.

With the above effort expended, I believe I am now able to reproduce your work to this point; but I am only beginning to acquire the tools needed to try understanding it. This is forward progress however; and the results look encouraging so far.

--
73

Gary, N3GO

Gary O'Neil

Good morning GIN & PEZ;

I completed my spreadsheet sufficient to make the data comparisons of the DERDEI calculations versus my NanoVNA (attached), The results overlay precisely; and therefore track too close to illustrate graphically, so I included a second graph which represents the algebraic difference between the two. The NanoVNA was calibrated approximately 12 hours ago, and the NanoVNA measurements were mad approximately 12 hours after that; so although these results are of high quality, they are not based on an optimal data set.

My DUT is configured of a length of RG8/U and not RG-58 as I reported earlier. I also failed to capture the X-axis labels on the attached charts when I clipped them from my spreadsheet. I made a note of the sweep range used on the chart. I now have a test tool to evaluate this going forward.

--
73

Gary, N3GO

Gary O'Neil

I guess I'm having too much fun and running out of steam. :-) I didn't miss the X-axis labels after all. They are just positioned where Y=0 and I didn't spot them..

--
73

Gary, N3GO

#59 : UPDATE : [LeastVNA] : version 20191020

Hello,

Allow us, please, to inform you that we just uploaded
the new version of [LeastVNA]:

https://www.op4.eu/code/GLeastVNA20191020.7z

Instructions:

1. Create a [Shortcut to bbcwdem6.exe]
2. Select a working folder wf, e.g. wf = [K:\LeastVNA20191020]
3. Copy [Shortcut to bbcwdem6.exe] and Paste it into wf
4. Unzip [GLeastVNA20191020.7z] into wf
5. Run [Shortcut to bbcwdem6.exe] to open BBCW IDE
5. Open [GLeastVNA20191020.bbc] within BBCW IDE
6. Put your wf at line :

320 *CHDIR "K:\LeastVNA20191020"

5. Run [GLeastVNA20191020.bbc]
6. Check the created [G-LeastVNA.txt] against the included [Check-G-LeastVNA.txt]
7. If they are identical then you are ready to work with [GLeastVNA20191020.bbc]

8. Build your [f.txt], [s.txt], [l.txt], [o.txt], g.txt] with Putty output from your [NanoVNA]
and run [GLeastVNA20191020.bbc] to produce your [G-LeastVNA.txt]:

#58 : [LeastVNA] ~ [NanoVNA] : Full Final Report 1 : Data and Plots
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5184

Sincerely,

gin&pez@arg

59#

#60 : @ Gary O'Neil - 17 October 2019:
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5075

Dear Gary,

Allow us, please, to reply your most valuable comments and suggestions
as follows:

C1-GN : 1st Paragraph : "Your #51 full" ... "you have presented."

A-G&Z : On the known and most understandable difficulty of following links :

- Are you sure that you really read instead of #50:

https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5061

its online content, contiguously including all the Figures, here:

https://acomelectronics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1311#p1311
61 - [NanoVNA] ~ [ VNA] - Πως Κάναμε την Σύγκριση - 17 Οκτ 2019, 00:57

where, except just three 3 non-English, title and salutation lines which you can
ignore of course, there are only a few, non-essential, links ?

Why do you not save this html page for comfortable off-line view ?

C2-GN : 2nd-4th Paragraphs : "I believe you presented [... ] of being FACUPOV"

A-G&Z (a) : On the [openwatcom-fortran][1.9]:

- What do you mean by "shadowed" ? The link at:

ftp://ftp.openwatcom.org/install/open-watcom-f77-win32-1.9.exe

is alive and this download of 66,473,025 bytes is still a working one.

A-G&Z (b) : On the FORTRAN in general:

- But, if you do mean that FORTRAN is no more "in trend" or "in fashion",
then there is only a little that we can do about it and definitely to not
dispute your points : 1) - 6) , which are simply a matter of taste.

C3-GN : 5th-10th Paragraphs : "If I may suggest [...] Linux version"

- Thank you very much ! We can assure you that we already took into
account all that, as it may be reflected, as we hope, in the messages
we sent meanwhile to the group.

Best regards,

gin&pez@arg

60#

Dr. David Kirkby from Kirkby Microwave Ltd <drkirkby@...>

Can you please post a PDF without
links, labels on the axes, so everything is in one file people can read?

If you are unable to at least produce a PDF, I will just mute the topic, as
I feel it is getting nowhere.

#62 : On the Most Reasonable Questions with the Most Clear Answers

Hello,

Allow us, please, to think that it is now the right time to set
the following, most reasonable, questions and give their
respective, most clear, answers:

- - - - - - (c) gin&pez@arg (cc-by-4.0) 2019 : start - - - - - -

Q1 : Who is "The Common User" and what does it mean "to operate
an instrument "facupov" : From A Common User's Point of View" ?

A1 : First of all, we welcome in our sow [Small Objective World]
"The Common User", that is anyone who wants -as we do- to be
able to operate an instrument in at least one useful way for
his purposes, without diving too deep into its technicalities,
by keeping himself outside of it as much as possible, or to put
it on other words : anyone who wants to be able "to operate an
instrument facupov : From A Common's User Point Of View".

Q2 : Is it possible to operate any VNA "[AnyVNA]" facupov ?

A2 : After the completion of our related research here, it seems
to us now, more than ever before, that this is possible, as long as
he is willing enough, of course, to adopt our just 36 (previously 39)
character long description "[LeastVNA]" of [Any VNA], holding
perfectly clear in our sow.

Q3 : What is the "[LeastVNA]" description of [AnyVNA] ?

A3 : That one of an operating [AnyVNA] with a connected one-port
load. In this case, the generator of [AnyVNA] produces a primary
signal which almost always forces the load to produce a secondary
one, except when it has or matching the characteristic
value of [AnyVNA], and thus it results to a zero secondary. By
construction, [AnyVNA] forms and measures the ratio of the
secondary to the primary FAR AWAY from the connected load and
delivers it to the user. Because of this distanced measurement,
when the user has to measure an unknown load, he has to connect
and read not only the unknown one ratio given as g, but also,
in addition to that, to connect three 3 known loads : Short, Matching,
and Open ones, and measure them as s, l, and o, and then to
calculate|compute the unknown value G by using our 36 character
long formula:

G=(g-l)(o-s)/[(g-o)(s-l)-(g-s)(l-o)]

That's all.

- No S parameters
- No "Errors"
- No TDR
- No FDR
- No Waves
- No Pulses
- No Reflections
- No Incidents
- No whatever else
- No nothing

- Just that:

G=(g-l)(o-s)/[(g-o)(s-l)-(g-s)(l-o)]

And this is just one of the results of our research in this group.

Q4 : Is there a [LeastVNA] of [NanoVNA] ?

A4 : Yes, of course, there is our /F/L/O/S/S/ computer program, which
is based on the Putty output -in the way most successfully described
elsewhere in this group of honorable members- of which the current
version was already mentioned at:

#59 : UPDATE : [LeastVNA] : version 20191020
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5269

in the wide context of :

#50 : The Full Final Report 1 :
Nominal Values Zinp = ( Rinp , Xinp )
of our Standard [ref2007box], in terms of
frequency, using [NanoVNA] and [VNA]
[NanoVNA] ~ [VNA] Comparison
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5061

and detailed step-by-step in various of our replies
to specific questions in this very topic:

[errors in "error" models]

- Next to come : Explaining Our Full Final Report 2 -

- - - end : (c) gin&pez@arg (cc-by-4.0) 2019 - - - - - - - - - -

Sincerely,

gin&pez@arg

62#

#63 : @Dr. David Kirkby from Kirkby Microwave Ltd
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5324

Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind invitation.

In fact, you violate open doors, because it was in our
intentions from the beginning to build a short PDF on
this part of our most successful research here.

But, due to our duty of responding first to all these
questions regarding our work, this have to be delayed
a little - if you don't mind of course.

Anyway, allow us, please, to have our strong reservations
if the contents of this PDF shall finally cover the taste of all
honorable members of this group.

After all that said, allow us, please, to present our work
in the way and sequence we have to know better than
any other else and -most of all- without any further
defamation of it.

In the Name of Scientific Knowledge at last.

Sincerely,

gin&pez@arg

63#

Gary O'Neil

Good afternoon GIN and PEZ:

Briefly;

Yes I have read your contiguous report @ https://acomelectronics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1311#p1311

This is much improved and helpful to me; but please understand that its falls considerably short of Dr. Kirby's stated desires and expectations. Perhaps the frustration expressed by Dr. Kirby, and shared by myself an others that may be following or attempting to follow may best be communicated by example.

I have attached and renamed (for my own convenience), the first of a well written 5 part series of which a link was provided us early in this thread. This example represents the form of a well written report and I believe also represents Dr. Kirby's inference of a document entitled "Full Final Report". I should also point out that after approximately 10 minutes of searching the forum, I gave up on locating your post that provides the links to your documentation and the link to this document specifically. I finally resorted instead to providing my own downloaded copy to serve here as a prototype example of a report that an uninformed reader might expect when being presented with closing arguments of an informed third party's research.

Respectfully; This is intended as a technical criticism of your communication style, and not a personal one. Our frustrations have been expressed sufficiently and clearly to this point that nonstop repetition should be unnecessary. Perhaps in your own words... The writers have been warned.

My own recent post:

https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5075

... at the time of this writing... can be mostly ignored. I see the important content is being addressed.

I acknowledge your response as noted and I will attempt to refrain from revisiting this topic, and hopefully limit my comments to productive or otherwise constructive ones.

I will also acknowledge that it is your intent to terminate this thread with a more or less formal presentation of your work here with the NanoVNA, the introduction of your AnyVNA definition, summary of results, refinements of your algorithm(s), and ... most anticipated... your conclusions.

Finally, I gratefully acknowledge your responses to my questions, guiding my understanding, and in sharing of ownership in the task of breaking through the barrier of communications. I see responses to my questions as this is being composed, so I will maintain patience and permit you time to respond.

73

Gary, N3GO

--
73

Gary, N3GO

#64 : A further simplification of our [LeastVNA]

Hello,

Allow us, please, to enhance even more more our [LeastVNA]
description, by hiding even more of its internals from The
Common User who simply does not want to know even the
slightest about "those ratios", as follows:

- - - - - - (c) gin&pez@arg (cc-by-4.0) 2019 : start - - - - - -

In our sow and facupov, the [LeastVNA] of Characteristic Zo
(usually 50 Ohm) Computes the Nominal Value for the Impedance
Z of an Unknown Connected Load to its associated [AnyVNA],
after the measurements g, s, l, o, in just two 2 steps, of a total
length of 52 characters long, as follows:

G=(g-l)(o-s)/[(g-o)(s-l)-(g-s)(l-o)] : 36 chars

Z=Zo*(1+G)/(1-G) : 16 chars

while this procedure, does not exclude The Common User, who
is interested more in his [AnyVNA] internals, to indeed proceed
further with "those ratios".

- - - end : (c) gin&pez@arg (cc-by-4.0) 2019 - - - - - - - - - -

Anyway, this fact will be included in the next Update of our
/F/L/O/S/S/ [LeastVNA] for the associated [NanoVNA] of
anyone Common User like us.

Sincerely,

gin&pez@arg

64#

Gary O'Neil

GIN & PEZ;

Up to the presentation of your [LeastVNA] formula: G=(g-l)(o-s)/[(g-o)(s-l)-(g-s)(l-o)], and provided in executable form as BBC BASIC source code, I interpret as an alternative calibration algorithm.

As currently being performed in the traditional manner, it requires 3 reference measurements (SOL), which are combined mathematically with the measurements of an unknown (DUT) in order to compute accurately the reflection coefficient of the DUT FACUPOV. It there a comparison to make that will differentiate and otherwise highlight the virtues of using your algorithm?

Your 36 character long formula is misleading and imprecise as presented in, A3 of #62 : On the Most Reasonable Questions with the Most Clear Answers.
It is a compact presentation of 36 typed characters, but the variables are neither defined nor identified as complex. This may be obvious to knowledgeable readers, and those who dissect your source listing.

The NanoVNA outputs its raw results represent the uncorrected measured reflection coefficient in cartesian form. Is this a condition of your BBC BASIC implementation, or is the reader to assume the measurements can be in either rectangular or polar form?

The output of [AnyVNA] is generally understood to be S-Parameters. S11, S22,...Snn, are in fact reflection coefficients. Each of the input variables in your formula are reflection coefficients of the form S11, S22,... Snn, etc.

"No errors" implies absolute accuracy. That's going to be a tough sell.

... better yet... You might be better served if you purge the long list at the end of A3 altogether... It discloses your passion, but the content is confusing and does nothing to support or defend your claims.
My questions and comments here need not interrupt the progress of your report, but are instead offered for your consideration whilst the pdf version of your final report is being composed.

--
73

Gary, N3GO

#65 : [TheLeastVNA] Code - Update 20191020

Hello,

Allow us, please, to inform you that we just uploaded the new version
of our /F/L/O/S/S/:

https://www.op4.eu/code/TheLeastVNA_20191020_c.gin.pez.arg.mit.7z

Take into account, please, that with this version The Common User
computes the Impedance Z of an unknown load he connects to his
[NanoVNA] from the console outputs of PuTTy, as we detailed at:

#64 : A further simplification of our [LeastVNA]
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5351

and in an almost obvious analogy with what we instructed at:

#59 : UPDATE : [LeastVNA] : version 20191020
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/message/5269

Sincerely,

gin&pez@arg

65#

Dr. David Kirkby from Kirkby Microwave Ltd <drkirkby@...>

If you do get in a position to produce a PDF that at least resembles

*’ A scientific paper, with labels on the axes of graphs.
* A draft scientific paper, with labels on the axes of graphs.
* A professional report, with labels on the axes of graphs.
* An interim professional report, with labels on the axes of graphs.

please email me a copy privately. However, temporarily at least, I am going
to mute this topic, so will see no further posts on the topic unless sent
privately.

Dave.