File /Absolute Beginner Guide to The NanoVNA/Absolute_Beginner_Guide_NanoVNA_v1_6.pdf uploaded #file-notice

nanovna-users@groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the nanovna-users@groups.io group.

By: Martin J.K.

New in version 1.6: - expanded firmware upgrade and the driver installation section - some typo errors corrected. Thanks to everyone who points me to typos and email good suggestions for improvement.

mirskym

Thanks, Martin. Hopefully this will nail down any issues of having driver problems.

Michael

Don

Thank you, Martin! Very nicely done!. Very thorough and comprehensive.

Paul W8SBH

I really appreciate what you are doing. I have printed v1.5 and now I
wonder if there is a possibility of just printing certain pages of v1.6 to
replace same.

At the same time I don't want to be asking an unreasonable request.

Paul W8SBH

<https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/files/Absolute%20Beginner%20Guide%20to%20The%20NanoVNA/Absolute_Beginner_Guide_NanoVNA_v1_6.pdf>

*By:* Martin J.K.

New in version 1.6: - expanded firmware upgrade and the driver
installation section - some typo errors corrected. Thanks to everyone who
points me to typos and email good suggestions for improvement.

Larry Rothman

Paul, It's a pdf file - you can print your own individual pages using Adobe Reader

noreply@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the
nanovna-users@groups.io group.

    - /Absolute Beginner Guide to The
    NanoVNA/Absolute_Beginner_Guide_NanoVNA_v1_6.pdf
    <https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/files/Absolute%20Beginner%20Guide%20to%20The%20NanoVNA/Absolute_Beginner_Guide_NanoVNA_v1_6.pdf>

*By:* Martin J.K.

New in version 1.6: - expanded firmware upgrade and the driver
installation section - some typo errors corrected. Thanks to everyone who
points me to typos and email good suggestions for improvement.

arnold slag <pe1owg@...>

Ik cant open the file :-(

73 Arnold pe1owg

<
https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/files/Absolute%20Beginner%20Guide%20to%20The%20NanoVNA/Absolute_Beginner_Guide_NanoVNA_v1_6.pdf

*By:* Martin J.K.

New in version 1.6: - expanded firmware upgrade and the driver
installation section - some typo errors corrected. Thanks to everyone who
points me to typos and email good suggestions for improvement.

G8DQX list

Arnold,

it's an apparently straightforward PDF 1.3 file. It should be readable by most PDF-capable readers. Sounds like a secondary issue, such as an over anxious protection mechanism somewhere.

HTH, 73, Stay Safe,

Robin, G8DQX

On 27/01/2021 21:29, arnold slag wrote:
Ik cant open the file:-(

73 Arnold pe1owg

Zack Widup

I have used the full Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat Reader and a program
called PDF24 to open it. It opens fine with all three for me.

Zack

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 4:12 PM G8DQX list <list@...> wrote:

Arnold,

it's an apparently straightforward PDF 1.3 file. It should be readable
by most PDF-capable readers. Sounds like a secondary issue, such as an
over anxious protection mechanism somewhere.

HTH, 73, Stay Safe,

Robin, G8DQX

On 27/01/2021 21:29, arnold slag wrote:
Ik cant open the file:-(

73 Arnold pe1owg

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Don Bomer, W5MML

Excellent work Martin! Many thanks for your efforts in producing this great
reference.
73, Don W5MML 🤠

Martin J.K.

The document is written in Microsoft Word and printed in PDF with PrimoPDF.
No protection is activated.
If anyone wants a word document I will gladly send to email but the word document
is about 9 MB.

73
Martin 9A2JK

Dragan Milivojevic

Create a repo on github, it's free and others can send changes.