Greetings from a new user

Jim Altman

Just want to say hello and thank you, my new NanoVNA will be delivered later today. I have learned a lot about it's use already by downloading (and reading) the absolute beginners guide. I see so much good and useful information in the files and in the posts.

I look forward to continuing to learn and take advantage of the excellent capabilities the unit has to offer.

Regards to all, Jim, W4UCK

mirskym

Good luck and have fun!

Ray Denton

I would suggest that the first step would be to Save the original
calibration; which was carried out at the factory, saved into SAVE 0; into
SAVE 4.

(Zero is always loaded when first switched on.)

Steps in the menu are:
CAL> SAVE> SAVE 4.

This will then be available to:
RECALL> RECALL 4> Back> CAL> SAVE> SAVE 0.

if you get lost and need to start from scratch at a later date.
I wish I had done this first.

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021, 09:23 mirskym, <mirskym@...> wrote:

Good luck and have fun!

Fred Moore

Welcome aboard Jim.

Fred Moore, N4CLA

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 4:23 AM mirskym <mirskym@...> wrote:

Good luck and have fun!

Jim Altman

Hey Fred, good to see a familiar face here. I hope you and all are well. I have retired and moved up into the north Georgia woods and very much enjoy a totally quiet location in the woods.

73 old friend,

Jim, W4UCK

Brad Thompson

Hello--

Given a clowder of  stray PCs currently running various operating systems (Linux Lite,
64-bit Windows 7, 32-bit Windows Vista,) can anyone recommend a step-by-step installation
process for any operating system and any version of nanoVNA software?

Helpful suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks, and 73--

Brad  AA1IP

Dragan Milivojevic

Group Wiki/files section: tutorial on NanoVNA-Saver app.