File /Absolute Beginner Guide to The NanoVNA/Absolute_Beginner_Guide_NanoVNA_v1_5.pdf uploaded #file-notice

nanovna-users@groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the nanovna-users@groups.io group.

By: Martin J.K.

A detailed chapter "The firmware upgrade" has been added.

stefan baartman

Excellent! Many Thanks Indeed!

Stefan K8SEB

<https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/files/Absolute%20Beginner%20Guide%20to%20The%20NanoVNA/Absolute_Beginner_Guide_NanoVNA_v1_5.pdf>

*By:* Martin J.K.

A detailed chapter "The firmware upgrade" has been added.

Adrian

Excellent. Just what i needed

Adrian VK4KL

noreply@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the
nanovna-users@groups.io group.

- /Absolute Beginner Guide to The
NanoVNA/Absolute_Beginner_Guide_NanoVNA_v1_5.pdf
<https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/files/Absolute%20Beginner%20Guide%20to%20The%20NanoVNA/Absolute_Beginner_Guide_NanoVNA_v1_5.pdf>

*By:* Martin J.K.

A detailed chapter "The firmware upgrade" has been added.

Ed Swiderski, KU4BP

Wow. Thank you for providing that. I got one a few months ago and have done very little with it.

<https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/files/Absolute Beginner Guide
to The NanoVNA/Absolute_Beginner_Guide_NanoVNA_v1_5.pdf>

*By:* Martin J.K.

A detailed chapter "The firmware upgrade" has been added.

Dave

Martin it's people like you who make the world a better place to live in thank you.

rrex lehman

Thank you Martin that's great, very helpful !
Rex
WB8TDG

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 4:13 PM Dave via groups.io <dvfuller=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Martin it's people like you who make the world a better place to live in
thank you.

John

Martin, you have my vote for whatever office you choose to be elected for.

Thank you.

John
VE7KKQ

yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Martin it's people like you who make the world a better place to live in
thank you.

Martin J.K.

Thank you all for your kind words.
I’m glad if I helped someone start working with NanoVNA.

Seasons greetings !
Martin 9A2JK

Roger Need

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 04:13 AM, Martin J.K. wrote:

Thank you all for your kind words.
I’m glad if I helped someone start working with NanoVNA.
Martin I posted your Guide on several NanoVNA Facebook Users Groups. The response from dozens of people was to thank you very much! Many of them just got a NanoVNA for Christmas and your guide was just what they needed.

Happy New Year - Roger

Martin J.K.

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 11:40 PM, Roger Need wrote:

Martin I posted your Guide on several NanoVNA Facebook Users Groups. The
response from dozens of people was to thank you very much! Many of them just
got a NanoVNA for Christmas and your guide was just what they needed.

Happy New Year - Roger
Thank you Roger. Very good idea.
Some members of this group sent me email pointing to typos in the Guide. I wish to thank them all.
It will be corrected in a future update.

If anyone notice error, typo or have suggestion regarding English language,
please do not hesitate to write here or PM.

Happy New Year
Martin 9A2JK

Martin J.K.

I have uploaded new version of Absolute Beginner's Guide to The NanoVNA in file section.

New in version 1.6:
- expanded firmware upgrade and the driver installation section
- some typo errors corrected.

Thanks to everyone who points me to typos and email suggestions
for improvement.

Martin 9A2JK