Please change project name: NanoVNA V2

edy555@...

Hello folks,

I'm edy555, the original developer of NanoVNA.
This is the first time to post this group.
It's very exciting that such many people enjoy the gadget from my small project.

By the way, according to this thread discussion, it seems that a new and wonderful VNA project is in progress.
If my project triggered a new VNA project, it is my great pleasure.

But as far as I can see, its design is quite different from NanoVNA, so the project here needs to be named differently than NanoVNA.
And in addition, I have a plan to develop a new design of VNA my own, which has extended frequency range. I might hope to give my project that name.
Therefore I'd like to request people related to the V2 project to change its name.

I hope you have respect for the original and think about this issue seriously.
And many thanks to all people here who like NanoVNA.

Regards,

Tomohiro - TTRFTECH @edy555