Von: nanovna-users@groups.io [mailto:nanovna-users@groups.io] Im Auftrag von
Steve South via groups.io
Gesendet: Samstag, 14. November 2020 12:04
An: nanovna-users@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nanovna-users] Calibrate after frequency changing

Hello Uwe,

I believe that you have to RESET the calibration before calibrating again.

Hope this helps,

Steve

On 14/11/2020 10:34, Uwe wrote:
Hello,

the "C" for calibrate is in uppercase after calibrating.

Then I change the frequency range, e.g. from 130 MHz to 180 MHz.

The "c" turns to lowercase.

I start re-calibrating, but the "c" won't change from lowercase to
uppercase.

So the device is non-calibrate ?!

What's wrong? I try to re-calibrate 5 or 6 times, no effect.

Is there anybody out there who had an idea?

Thanks a lot and vy 73, Uwe (DL1UPK)