Re: We started selling SAA2 with N-type RF connector and 4-inch display

Peter Ide-Kostic <on7yi.pik973@...>

I am not sure I understand the point of using N connectors on a device like
the nanovna V2 except if one's personal lab is N connector oriented. It
does not make any electrical sense to me to use bulky N connectors iso sma
ones given the frequency and power levels involved with V2. I just don't
see the problems with using sma connectors at all but I can see some
issues of using bulky expensive N connectors & cables in a lab set-up
instead of sma ones. As for me, I will stick with good old common-sense
sma connectors for which it is possible to find very good quality and cheap
SS405 cables as well as all sorts of low priced sma adaptors.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 1:00 PM oakkar7 <@oakkar7> wrote:

OK, I prefer large display and N type, +1
If there is option for larger display and touch, +2

I will place my order doon,