Re: Dreaming a new option for nanoVNA

David J Taylor

I've added the ability to auto save to SD card every 'n' seconds for those that have SD cards on their nano's.

The option is in the "SD CARD" menu. A setting of '0' seconds disables auto save.

You can find the NanoVNA-H firmware (and windows software to upload the firmware) in the "Release" folder here ..

https://github.com/OneOfEleven/NanoVNA

I can't do H4 firmware because I don't have a H4 to test with.

Good way to take the life out of the SD card! But I hope you only save when a change is detected?

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk