Re: V2 and V3 roadmap

Reinier Gerritsen

Here are the designs under way and future plans for VNA hardware improvements:

- V2-N - this is still 2.8 inch and will replace the V2, and will feature 2x faster sweep (200 points/s) and lower trace noise. It will be ready in 1 month.
- V2-N4 - this one is 4 inch, and will have up to 5x faster sweep (500 points/s). It will be a redesign and won't be simply V2 with a large display substituted in. Estimated availability in 2 months.

Some of our engineers are now working for another company on a new product lineup:
- A USB-only 4GHz VNA with fast sweep. ETA 3 months. Pricing is supposed to beat the V1 NanoVNA.
- A USB-only 6GHz VNA with fast sweep. ETA 3 months. Pricing is supposed to beat the V2.
- A full two port 3GHz VNA with 100dB dynamic range across the band. I don't know if this will feature a display.
Great news Gabriel.
I hope the last item is a typo and it should read a full two port 6 GHz.... ;)
I don't mind the display!