Frequency range up to 3.5 GHz and 4-inch display - which device?

David J Taylor

Despite trying to keep up, I'm unsure about the devices available. I want a large screen (as my nanoVNA-F) but I see some devices mentioning 3/3.5 GHz operation.

Judging by the information in the Wiki, looking at the H4 variant, it appears to be rated only up to 1.5 GHz, with a connector arrangement like the original and the F version - connectors on the side. I do see reference to a V2-0 variant rated to 3 GHz, with the connectors on the top and more widely spaced.

So am I correct in thinking that a large-screen, 3 GHz version is not currently available? I wonder whether one is actually on the drawing board somewhere?

Thanks,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk