Re: 70 MHz - 6 GHz spectrum analyser & tracking generator

David J Taylor

From: Pierre Martel

Hi David,

Do you have some information about the maximum dynamic range the pluto can
do in sa/tg mode?

Pierre,

I've not seen any specifications for that, but here's a quick plot of the RTL-SDR 88-108 MHz bandstop filter compared with a Rigol DSA-815. I would reckon 60 dB at that frequency, and that's with the 10 dB attenuator on the Pluto TX and RX ports.

The plots were made some time apart. I looked on the RTL-SDR site for their response plot, but it seems to be missing....

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk