email@example.comNanosdr is a lightweight software defined radio (SDR) package for Linux featuring:
- A simple SDR console application
- SDR client and server for low bandwidth remote operation
- Command line receiver for unattended operation
- Transmit support
- Primarily targeting Linux desktop and SBCs with limited resources
- Written in cross-platform C/C++
- Easy deployment thanks to minimal external dependencies
Nanosdr is still a work in progress with initial public release expected in second half 2018.
Sign up to this group if you wish to be notified when tech preview releases are available for testing!
- 46 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]