North American Mycological Association email@example.com
Welcome to the discussion group for members of the North American Mycological Association. The purpose of this group is to foster discussions among members and disseminate information from NAMA about upcoming events and developments in mycology. If you are not a current member of NAMA, you can join or renew your dues on our website: http://namyco.org/join/application.html.
Any topic related to mushrooms, the pursuit of mushrooms, and mushroomers is allowed.
Please post photos for identification in the photos section since attachments are not allowed.
Philosophy: this list is designed for the lively transmission of mushroom-related topics. These exchanges should be informative, entertaining and respectful. All levels are welcome.
Banned topics: sale or cultivation of controlled substances, commercial announcements or ads, or topics not having a direct bearing on mushrooms or mushrooming.
NAMA is committed to the promotion of scientific, educational, and social activities related to fungi.
- 368 Members
- 195 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.