North American Mycological Association email@example.comThis discussion group is for members of the North American Mycological Association. The purpose of this group is to foster discussions between members and disseminate information from NAMA about upcoming events and developments in the field of mycology. If you are not a current member of NAMA, you can join or renew your dues on our website: http://namyco.org/join/application.html.
Any topic related to mushrooms or the pursuit of mushrooms is allowed.
Photos for identification may be posted in the photos section. Attachments are not allowed.
Banned topics: sale or cultivation of controlled substances, commercial announcements or ads, or topics not having a direct bearing on mushrooms or mushrooming.
Philosophy: this list is designed for the artful transmission of mushroom knowledge and ideas. Lively discussion on mushroom-related topics is encouraged. These exchanges should be informative, entertaining and respectful. All levels are welcome.
NAMA is committed to the promotion of scientific and educational activities related to fungi.
NAMA supports the protection of natural areas and their biological integrity.
We advocate the sustainable use of mushrooms as a resource and endorse responsible mushroom collecting that does not harm the fungi or their habitats.
- 32 Members
- 23 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.