Topics

UPDATE- RESULTS OF Tech classes Jan 5 and 6

KENT HUFFORD

9 attended the Technician classes that Dave, WB5NHL and I taught this
Saturday and Sunday. The NABARC, Glenn Morton's VE team came and tested them
all, on Sunday Afternoon. They will receive their license when the govmint
goes back to work and the FCC can clear the computer backlog.

The following SCHOFIELD STUDENTS passed-

PAYTON HALL
ELIZABETH BARRY
AIDAN REED
LUKE VINCENT - Just passed Thursday, Jan 10.

Two 10 year old's passed-
GARRET ALEXANDER
NICHOLAS CZAIKOWSKI - Grandson of W8SC

Three other adults passed-