Topics

THURSDAY UPDATE N4SMS, ARRL SCHOOL CLUB ROUNDUP,

KENT HUFFORD

TOTAL CONTACTS THRU THURSDAY 683

TOTAL SCORE THRU TUESDAY 183,848

18 DX-

BRAZIL

BELIZE

BERMUDA

CANARY IS.

CAPE VERDE

CAYMAN IS.

FRANCE

ENGLAND

GREENLAND

SAN ANDRES

GUADELOUPE

ITALY

MARTINIQUE

PUERTO RICO

SAN ANDRES

SAN MARINO

ST KITTS

US VIRGIN IS.

SLOVENIA

Still need 4 US States.

Spent most of the time on 40m because of the pileups. Had 10 contacts on 10m

Have 7 students participating. 6 operated today.

We had pizza today AND we will have pizza on Friday. Please come by and celebrate with our outstanding students.

Great Elmer team from NAB on site-

WB5NHL, DAVID

NC8N, MIKE

KQ4KK, KENT

AA4UJ, BRIAN

KG4ZNN , JIM HARRIS

KN4OQD, JIM MATSON

Brian Robertson

Check the VP9 QSO.  He was portable 4 and it should have been /W4 in Florida.