Topics

Steve Peterson WD4PLF SK

John Cox K4JCC

I reading today's Aiken Standard, I'm sad to report that Steve Peterson, WD4PLF passed away on July 2.  Though not very active hamwise in recent years, Steve coordinated NABRC's public service event support for MANY years.  It would be interesting to know just how many running races we covered under Steve's coordination.  He also ran sound and did recordings of many local events, especially the Heart Fund shows.

Rest in Peace, friend

John C. Cox, K4JCC
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced!

Bishop Gregory Godsey

So very sad to hear this, John. We'll keep his family and friends in our thoughts and prayers.

73,

Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
* 2015-2019 North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club President
* ARRL Volunteer Examiner
* SCHeart Member

Follow us on Twitter at @nabrc_k4nab.