Topics

SEED (Vote)

Gregory Godsey

Hello all,

We have been asked if the club is still interested in participating at SEED this year. The leadership of the club has voted against participating due to COVID. We would not have the trailer nor would Paul Matthews, Kent, Dave or myself be there. 

However, since we voted to participate again before COVID, I would like a vote of the membership as to whether we should participate or not. 

Please send me your vote as to yes to participate or no to not participate before noon tomorrow (August 7) as they need to know by tomorrow. Keep in mind that if we vote to participate, someone will need to volunteer to coordinate everything. 

Thank you for your attention to this matter. 

Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
* 2015-2019 North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club President
* ARRL Volunteer Examiner
* SCHeart Member

Follow us on Twitter at @nabrc_k4nab.

AB4BF Barry

I vote yes we participate.
Barry, AB4BF

To: "nabrc" <nabrc@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 12:22:18 PM
Subject: [nabrc] SEED (Vote)

Hello all,

We have been asked if the club is still interested in participating at SEED this year. The leadership of the club has voted against participating due to COVID. We would not have the trailer nor would Paul Matthews, Kent, Dave or myself be there. 

However, since we voted to participate again before COVID, I would like a vote of the membership as to whether we should participate or not. 

Please send me your vote as to yes to participate or no to not participate before noon tomorrow (August 7) as they need to know by tomorrow. Keep in mind that if we vote to participate, someone will need to volunteer to coordinate everything. 

Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
* SCHeart Member

--
73 de AB4BF
Barry

Gregory Godsey

Ps. We would also need 25-30 volunteers to staff the event on top of someone to coordinate it. 

Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
* SCHeart Member

On Aug 6, 2020 at 12:22 PM, <Gregory Godsey> wrote:

Hello all,

Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
* SCHeart Member

"ae4ux@yahoo.com

I vote No.

73 Charlie AE4UX 

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 12:22 PM, Gregory Godsey
<gregory@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
* SCHeart Member

Rodney Tanner

I vote NO.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 12:46 PM "ae4ux@... via groups.io <ae4ux=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I vote No.

73 Charlie AE4UX 

<gregory@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
* SCHeart Member

Arthur Ruditzky

I vote NO. 
Arthur W3WR 

On Thursday, August 6, 2020, 12:22 PM, Gregory Godsey <gregory@...> wrote:

Hello all,

Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
* SCHeart Member

Richard DeLowrey

I will pass on SEED this year.

On Aug 6, 2020, at 1:35 PM, Rodney Tanner <wm4rt.hamradio@...> wrote:

I vote NO.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 12:46 PM "ae4ux@... via groups.io <ae4ux=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I vote No.

73 Charlie AE4UX 

<gregory@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
* SCHeart Member

Jim Harris

I vote yes

On Aug 6, 2020, at 13:06, Gregory Godsey <gregory@...> wrote:

Ps. We would also need 25-30 volunteers to staff the event on top of someone to coordinate it. 

Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
* SCHeart Member

On Aug 6, 2020 at 12:22 PM, <Gregory Godsey> wrote:

Hello all,

Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
* SCHeart Member

Steve W8SC

I vote No.

Steve W8SC