Topics

SC QSO Party - your club's participation

Carl Juvrud

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tammy Livigston <n4tal@...>
Date: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:11 PM
Subject: SC QSO Party - your club's participation
To: Tammy Livigston <n4tal@...>

Good evening everyone!

I’m reaching out to you to obtain details on your club’s planned participation in the SC QSO Party.

This year’s event is Saturday, February 29th.

We’d really love to have all counties activated and to do that we need your help!!

Please let me know what counties you/your club will be activating for the SC QSO Party, and if possible, please have your members register their planned activations at:

http://scqso.com/county-activitations/

Thanks and 73!

N4TAL

Tammy A. Livingston

Bishop Gregory Godsey

Pax et Bonum,

Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc
Pronouns: He, Him, His

Presiding Bishop of the Old Catholic Churches International
Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of Saint Maximilian Kolbe
Pastor of Saint Francis Parish, Augusta, Georgia​
Founder and Managing Editor of Convergent Streams Magazine

Pax et Bonum is a typical Franciscan greeting which means peace and all good things. By closing my emails in this inclusive and affirming way, I am wish you peace and all good things in your life!