Topics

Run United Rescheduled

Bishop Gregory Godsey

From Charlie, AE4UX:

As is the case with many large group activities that are scheduled in the near future, the 2020 Aiken Run United will not be held on the scheduled date (April 25, 2020). The event has been rescheduled to Saturday, October 10, 2020.

Pax et Bonum,

Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc

Presiding Bishop of the Old Catholic Churches International
Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of Saint Maximilian Kolbe
Pastor of
Saint Francis Parish, Augusta, Georgia​
Founder and Managing Editor of Convergent Streams Magazine

Pax et Bonum is a typical Franciscan greeting which means peace and all good things. By closing my emails in this inclusive and affirming way, I am wish you peace and all good things in your life!