From: nabrc@groups.io [mailto:nabrc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevan Nason
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 6:15 AM
To: nabrc@groups.io
Subject: [nabrc] Repeater locations

Put up a beam. Does anyone have the actual locations of repeaters in South Carolina or some way for me to enter my location into a program and have it spit out beam headings? There is always the old fashioned way but, you know, it's old fashioned.

Kevan N4X

"ae4ux@yahoo.com

The Southeast Repeater Association (SERA) has the information.

73 Charlie AE4UX