Topics

QSO Today Virtual Ham Radio Expo on line

KENT HUFFORD

Over 14,000 people attended the Expo during the live 2 days. In addition, 26,000 people registered and many of those will be dropping by the Expo during the on-demand period which continues through September 9, 2020.

All speaker webinars and exhibit booth content is now available for anybody to view until September 9, 2020. So if you missed a particular speaker or want to visit another booth, just go to back to the Expo by clicking here. Use only your email address to login.

Finally, as we indicated above, please mark on your calendar our next Expo on March 13-14, 2021 and make sure to tell all your fellow hams!

The QSO Today Virtual Ham Radio Expo Team