Topics

Phoenix Dawn Exercise tomorrow

Carl Juvrud

Aiken County ARES will be participating in the Statewide Full Scale exercise tomorrow (Thursday) from 8:30AM to 1PM.

 ARES operators will be at the Aiken County EOC,  manning the radio room.

We will hold a county net on the N2ZZ repeater 145.350- (156.7 tone) during the exercise.  We will be accepting simulated situation reports, starting and ending with "THIS IS AN EXERCISE". We will also be testing simplex operations on the output of the repeater.

This would give you the opportunity to test your VHF simplex range,  so please check in and participate if you are able.

Thanks & 73
Carl Juvrud KP2L
Aiken County ARES