Topics

On line HAM Expo August 8-9 2020

KENT HUFFORD

21,000 have signed up for this already. Over 60 guest speakers.

KEYNOTE speaker is Friday nite at 8:45E.

QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo

Participate in this ground breaking, virtual international amateur radio expo. Packed with world renowned speakers, exhibitors, and special conference rooms built on a virtual reality platform.  Attend from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone

Coming to your laptop, tablet, and smartphone on:
​ August 8 and 9, 2020

Hours
August 8th, 0100 Zulu (GMT) - Keynote by Dr. Scott Wright, K0MD
August 8th and 9th,  1500 Zulu USA Speaker Tracks Start

Register for free

https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/

MICHAEL FINCHER

Thanks. I am registered.

Mike

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 08:54:08 PM EDT, KENT HUFFORD <khufford@...> wrote:

21,000 have signed up for this already. Over 60 guest speakers.

KEYNOTE speaker is Friday nite at 8:45E.

QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo

Participate in this ground breaking, virtual international amateur radio expo. Packed with world renowned speakers, exhibitors, and special conference rooms built on a virtual reality platform.  Attend from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone

Coming to your laptop, tablet, and smartphone on:
​ August 8 and 9, 2020

Hours
August 8th, 0100 Zulu (GMT) - Keynote by Dr. Scott Wright, K0MD
August 8th and 9th,  1500 Zulu USA Speaker Tracks Start

Register for free

https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/

Rodney Tanner

Well I logged in 24 hours late. Oh Well.

WM4RT

Jerry Crawford

Still plenty tonight and tomorrow.  Plus presentations will be available online for awhile.

Jerry