Topics

New to Club

DAVE MILLHOUSE

I have attended two meetings since I arrived here in October. Great meetings! Very good, informative, useful programs!
     At the end of our last meeting I met another new ham to the area, he was from So. Calif., Fullerton I believe. I believe his name may be Dave also, but I didn't get his call sign. I would like to get in contact with him and would like to receive his contact info!

Thanks!

Dave, N6YMM
(559)799-1429

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Dennis

I believe your are referring to David Corsiglia, WA6TWF.  Here is his email address wa6twf@... 

Pete LaPierre K1OYQ

From: nabrc@groups.io <nabrc@groups.io> on behalf of DAVE MILLHOUSE <davemillhouse@...>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:10 AM
To: nabrc@groups.io <nabrc@groups.io>
Subject: [nabrc] New to Club

I have attended two meetings since I arrived here in October. Great meetings! Very good, informative, useful programs!
     At the end of our last meeting I met another new ham to the area, he was from So. Calif., Fullerton I believe. I believe his name may be Dave also, but I didn't get his call sign. I would like to get in contact with him and would like to receive his contact info!

Thanks!

Dave, N6YMM
(559)799-1429

DAVE MILLHOUSE

Thanks Pete!

73, Dave, N6YMM

-------- Original message --------
Date: 2/22/20 11:04 (GMT-05:00)
To: nabrc@groups.io
Cc: David WA6TWF Corsiglia <wa6twf@...>
Subject: Re: [nabrc] New to Club

I believe your are referring to David Corsiglia, WA6TWF.  Here is his email address wa6twf@... 

Pete LaPierre K1OYQ

From: nabrc@groups.io <nabrc@groups.io> on behalf of DAVE MILLHOUSE <davemillhouse@...>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:10 AM
To: nabrc@groups.io <nabrc@groups.io>
Subject: [nabrc] New to Club

Thanks!

Dave, N6YMM
(559)799-1429

James F. Boehner, MD

Dave,

Welcome to the area and the club!

’73 de JIM N2ZZ

DAVE MILLHOUSE

Thanks Dr. James!!!

-------- Original message --------