From: nabrc@groups.io <nabrc@groups.io> on behalf of DAVE MILLHOUSE <davemillhouse@...>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:10 AM
To: nabrc@groups.io <nabrc@groups.io>
Subject: [nabrc] New to Club

     I have attended two meetings since I arrived here in October. Great meetings! Very good, informative, useful programs!
     At the end of our last meeting I met another new ham to the area, he was from So. Calif., Fullerton I believe. I believe his name may be Dave also, but I didn't get his call sign. I would like to get in contact with him and would like to receive his contact info!

Thanks!

Dave, N6YMM
(559)799-1429

DAVE MILLHOUSE

Thanks Pete!

73, Dave, N6YMM

     I have attended two meetings since I arrived here in October. Great meetings! Very good, informative, useful programs!
     At the end of our last meeting I met another new ham to the area, he was from So. Calif., Fullerton I believe. I believe his name may be Dave also, but I didn't get his call sign. I would like to get in contact with him and would like to receive his contact info!

Thanks!

Dave, N6YMM
(559)799-1429

James F. Boehner, MD