Topics

NABRC April Meeting - CANCELLED

Bishop Gregory Godsey

Given the consensus of members contacting me, I am making the decision that we will cancel the April Meeting. Dave will send out information closer to the date on his presentation.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Please continue to monitor the CDC website for more information about this virus.

--
Pax et Bonum,

Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc
Pronouns: He, Him, His

Presiding Bishop of the Old Catholic Churches International
Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of Saint Maximilian Kolbe
Pastor of Saint Francis Parish, Augusta, Georgia‚Äč
Founder and Managing Editor of Convergent Streams Magazine

Pax et Bonum is a typical Franciscan greeting which means peace and all good things. By closing my emails in this inclusive and affirming way, I am wish you peace and all good things in your life!