Topics

NABRC April Meeting

Bishop Gregory Godsey

Hello all,

I have had several request about our April meeting. At the current moment, no decision has been made about whether or not we will have a public meeting. A lot of the decision will be based on whether or not we can meet at the hospital.

The Executive Committee will continue to monitor the situation and will let you all know as soon as a decision is made.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Pax et Bonum,

Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc

Presiding Bishop of the Old Catholic Churches International
Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of Saint Maximilian Kolbe
Pastor of
Saint Francis Parish, Augusta, Georgia​
Founder and Managing Editor of Convergent Streams Magazine

Pax et Bonum is a typical Franciscan greeting which means peace and all good things. By closing my emails in this inclusive and affirming way, I am wish you peace and all good things in your life!